I love sharing stories and perspectives. I worked on different articles and interviews over time, and I had a chance to contribute to different media in Serbia and the Region, like:
- CorD Magazine: Part of the Alliance international media, the leading publisher of business orientated magazines in the region of West Balkan). I contributed with feature interviews with thought leaders within IT, startups and innovation.
- Netokracija: “Serbian Tech Crunch; one of the leading IT and business media startups, present in Serbia, Croatia
andSlovenia. I contributed with articles on the Nordic tech scene. iSerbia: Youth and educational portal, listed as Top 5 websites in Serbia in Education and Science category by PC Press – 2013 Best Web Awards. As student, I worked at iSerbiaas Editor-in-Chief.
You can find some of selected articles and interviews I worked on below:
- Math Impacts Lives – Jelena Kovacevic [CorD Magazine, June 2018]
- Where Finance MeetsTechnology & Innovation – John Hucker [CorD Magazine, June 2018]
- The Cure for Bureaucracy – Natasa Sekulic [CorD Magazine, July 2017]
- Recognizing Consumer Needs In Advance – Zhiyu Chen [CorD Magazine, June 2017]
- From Disruption To Collaboration – Ghela Boskovich [CorD Magazine, May 2017]
- Sharing the Knwoledge: Changing People And Societies – Audun Farbrot [CorD Magazine, April 2017]
- Google Turns Twenty – Gerry Illyes [CorD Magazine, March 2017]
- Vibrant Start-Up Connecting Over 800 Million People – Nadav Avidan [CorD Magazine, February 2017]
- Scott E. Fahlman: From Emoticons To The Future Of Communication [CorD Magazine, February 2017]