I’ve been writing a blog on marketing, communications, books, a life of a digital nomad & digipreneur, startups, the Nordics and everything in between.
Most of posts are in English, some in Serbia, and a tiny bit in Norwegian.
***I’m a bit short on time so I haven’t been very regular, but I plan to write more again.
- #2019ReadingChallenge / My 16 books for the year
- 2018 Year in Review
- Do challenges lead to innovation?
- 7 things I’ve learned talking with bright leaders from Google, AliExpress, Rainmaking and others
- 3 golden rules for doing business with Scandinavians
- Communication: Where have all the jokes (& scrapbooks) gone?
- #2016yearinreview: The best and the worst
- Startup Sauna: Making Nordic Startups Hot Since 2010
- Bergen 2016: Worst weather in 70+ years, best summer for me
- Entrepreneurs: Is your business a cow or a dog?! #BCGMatrix
- Justin Crowe: Where technology & art, bizzare & smart meet
- Looking back: Note 4 Family & Some Good Content
- Schiphol: The Story of Security & Storytelling
- Using The Covey Time Management Grid in 3 Steps
- A Complete Guide To ASO For Google Play Store + Cheat Sheet